LM2596 : DC-DC Buck Converter Power Supply - Step down Module (variable voltage)
LM2596 power supply Module - Buck Converter - Continuous voltage supply
DC-DC Buck Converter module LM2596 power supply is a step-down(buck) switching regulator, capable of driving a 3-A load with excellent line and load regulation. These devices are available in fixed output voltages of 3.3 V, 5 V, 12 V, and an adjustable output version.
The LM2596 series operates at a switching frequency of 150kHz, thus allowing smaller sized filter components than what would be required with lower frequency switching regulators.
- Input voltage :3-40V
- Output voltage :1.5-35V(Adjustable)
- Output current :Rated current is 2A, maximum 3A(Additional heatsink is required)
- Switching Frequency :150KHz
- Operating temperature :Industrial grade (-40 to +85 )
- Conversion efficiency :92%(highest)
- Load Regulation :± 0.5%
- Voltage Regulation :± 0.5%
- Dynamic Response speed :5% 200uS
- Dimension :45*20*14mm(L*W*H)
- Input voltage:3-40V
- Output voltage:1.5-35V(Adjustable)
- Output current: Rated current is 2A, maximum 3A(Additional heatsink is required)
- Module Properties: non-isolated constant voltage module
- Rectification: non-synchronous rectification
- Short circuit protection: current limiting, since the recovery
*Image shown is a representation only.