MB102 - Breadboard power supply Module - 3.3v / 5v (MB102)
Breadboard power supply module board - 3.3V/5V (MB102) [High Quality]
This is a power regulation module to provide 5V or 3V3 power supply to your breadboard project. This power supply board is designed to plug into a Breadboard panel with 2 power Distribution strips and readily connect and start testing your project. The module can be powered by a USB port or an external power supply 7-12V. The module has two independent power lines, which can be set to output voltage of 5V or 3.3V, or completely remove power from the line. The module has ON / OFF switch to turn on and off module. It comes with reverse polarity and short circuit protections, which greatly helps during building and testing circuits on the breadboard.
- Designed to fit the standard MB102 bread board
- Power Supply comes with On/Off Switch
- Green LED power indication
- Built-in protection against short-circuit through power limiting circuitry
- compatible with 5V, 3.3V
- Input Voltage :6.5-12V (DC) or USB power
- Output voltage: 3.3V, 5V switchable
- Maximum Output Current: <700ma
- Two way independent control
- Output VoltageCan be switched to 0V, 3.3V, 5V
- On-board Two sets of 3.3V, 5V DC output pins, lets you connect directly to external circuits and to multiple breadboards.
- Dimension: 53 * 32 * 23 mm
Note: this device do not fit for GL12 breadboard.
*Image shown is a representation only.